Parents’ Drop-Off of Pupils in school
There is no change to the school policy with regard to you driving your child to school. You can still
drive into the school compound till 7.15 am during non-rainy days and till 7.30 am on rainy days.
If it rains during dismissal, you may drive into the school compound to fetch your child except for
the time stated below, where there should be no vehicular movement in or out of the school as
the main gate will be closed:-
1. from 1.15 pm to 1.45 pm and from 6.15 pm to 6.45 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays
2. from 12.15 pm to 12.45 pm and from 6.15 pm to 6.45 pm on Wednesdays
3. from 12.45 pm to 1.10 pm and from 6.15 pm to 6.45 pm on Thursdays
4. from 4.45 pm to 5.10 pm on CCSP days (ie on Mondays & Fridays)
5. from 4.20 pm to 4.40 pm for ISR days (ie on Tuesdays & Thursdays) and
CCM days (ie on Wednesdays.
Once all the school buses have left, parents may drive into the school compound. Alternatively, you can alight or fetch your child at the side gate near Block 514 as it will help to ease the traffic conditions along Jurong West Street 52, especially in the morning. Parents who arrive after 7.15 am would need to drop their child off at the side gate near Block 514 as the main gates will be closed.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind parents of the following safety issues:
Points to note when driving your child to school
- Please do not drop your child off outside the school’s main gate.
- Please follow the direction signs, speed limit and markers set within the school compound. These are set up to ensure that traffic flow within the school is smooth.
- Please do not drive in a manner which will pose a threat to the other road users and our pupils within our school compound.
- Parking in front of the school main gate is inconsiderate as it causes obstruction and endangers the safety of other school children and road users as well.
- Should there be a need for you to make a right turn while exiting the school, please drop your child/children off at the side gate near Block 514 instead.
Points to note when walking your child to school
- Set a good example by crossing the road at designated pedestrian crossings.
- Do not cross when the “green man” starts to flash
As the safety of our children is of utmost importance, we would like to seek your understanding that should any parents be seen violating the safety issues raised above, they will be served a written reminder and a meeting will be set up with the Parents Support Group and the parents concerned.
Your understanding and support would be greatly appreciated.