School Rules & Regulations
- To develop the pupils' potentialities and abilities to the fullest at their own pace.
- To attain optimal standards in all subjects of the school curriculum.
- To encourage the use of official languages in the school.
- To promote Customised Co-curricular Special Programmes (CCSP) as an integral part of the school curriculum (Primary 4 to 6) and encourage participation so as to develop the pupils in cultural and aesthetics, enterprise, innovation and leadership.
- To continue to seek the support and co-operation of parents for better community relationship.
- To encourage members of the staff to improve and upgrade their professional skills.
- To promote Innovation and Enterprise (I & E) amongst staff and pupils.
- come to school neatly and smartly dressed in their school uniform.
- be punctual for school.
- keep the school clean at all times.
- queue up patiently and wait for their turn.
- be kind, honest and hardworking.
- respect and be courteous to their teachers and friends at all times.
- take good care of the school property and all things that belong to others.
- seek the permission of the Principal or teachers before leaving the school premises.
- behave well to uphold the name of the school.
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and any modification to the school uniform is not allowed.
- Pupils who are Singaporean citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Pupils are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
- Male pupils must be neat in appearance, clean shaven and no facial hair is allowed.